Tobii is the world leader in eye tracking – a technology that allows a computer to tell exactly where a person is looking. Eye tracking is used in a broad range of applications including Market research and eye controlled computer interfaces. Headquartered in Stockholm Tobii covers a global market with offices in USA, Germany, Norway, Japan and China.
Are you an ERP specialist with a passion for Project Management in a dynamic and rapidly changing company environment? Then this is the job for you!
As an ERP Program Manager you will be responsible for Tobiis global ERP strategy and work closely with all departments here in Sweden and internationally to identify and develop solutions. You will work in close collaboration with various functional managers (logistics, order management and finance etc) to define process needs, design workflows, architect, implement and maintain these in Tobiis global ERP systems.
Examples of what you will be doing:
- Develop and refine Tobiis global ERP strategy.
- Design and document workflows and processes in close collaboration with various groups at
- Project manage ERP improvement and implementation projects.
- Head up ERP maintenance and change management.
- Possibly project manage integration with additional systems surrounding ERP system (CRM,
- Troubleshooting issues with ERP systems and processes.
We believe you have:
- A relevant academic degree in for example industrial engineering, computer science or similar.
- Several years of experience in managing and delivering ERP systems that involve supply chain for physical products and global operations.
- Experience in Visma Business and Microsoft Dynamics are highly meriting.
- Demonstrated experience in successful project management of multi-disciplinary, multi-
departmental and international resources.
- Strong process design experience.
- Good technical understanding, including at least high-level understanding of SQL.
- Great English skills.
As a person you are an energetic go-getter who shows true leadership skills. A motivator with the ability to successfully carry through decisions and execute projects in complex internal stakeholder structures. Working at Tobii is about innovation, passion and making things real!
Apply by our website www.tobii.com.
Please address your questions to Sara Jakobsson, firstname.lastname@example.org. We handle applications on going, don’t wait. At Tobii, we move quickly!